3/1/08

Funny Girl

She makes me smile!



To answer some questions about my previous post... I think they were playing either a racing game, or basketball. My little man actually got to race with a controller that was plugged in the other day, and now he's really addicted! We love having the original NES, it's actually the one I had growing up. But, it's starting to act up a bit, which is a bummer!

16 comments:

bprincephoto said...

Love that little tongue.

Anonymous said...

OMG to cute. Love how you caught her tongue stickning out.

Stacey said...

She made me smile too! She's adorable!

Margaret said...

That is so cute! I love that little tongue sticking out!

Reds said...

Ahhhhhh- adorable!!!

Shanna Jones said...

So sweet!

Becky said...

How cute is that little tongue? And I'm so old I was an adult when the original NES came out.

Ginnie said...

That is such a great shot! I love the soft colors and I especially love that little tongue sticking out!

Anonymous said...

love the tongue!
tara

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! What a cutie patootie. I just love her expression, and the color is so fantastic.

Mom2Drew said...

You can get nintendos on ebay and there is nothing quite as great as the original Mario Bros. what a sweet face and with her towel hood too...love it.

Angela2932 said...

No doubt she makes you smile! This is a delightful photo, with the expression on her face looking so sweet!

Tori said...

what a sweet shot!

Val said...

This is so sweet! beautiful skin tones!

Amy said...

I can see why she makes you smile, she's too cute! Great shot!

Tera Fraley said...

LOL that is too cute, love the tongue!! What a cute moment!