
And here he is with a little good morning smile, despite having been woke up. LOVE IT!

And here is his "okay Mom, that's enough already. I'm going to close my eyes and pretend you and your camera didn't just wake me up!"

So, I guess I could say I'm on theme: this is my little man and his interactions with the camera!
13 comments:
awww, to cute. Aren't they the most adorable and precious when they sleep! Just warms your heart seeing them at peace in their sleep and waking up makes you giggle. great pictures TFS :)
Those are some sweet lips...I don't blame you for wanting to take a photo of this moment. I can never catch my ladies sleeping. Apparently I am not a stealth Mommy. :)
Ahhh - so cute!!! Can understand why you ran for your camera!! ;)
Ok, so I do this all the time. I just love that sleepy look that they give, something so precious about it. I think it's great that he managed to give you a tiny little smile in that second shot...too cute.
These are so sweet! Love them all!
Cari
How cute and sweet! If only my two still smiled at me when I woke them up.
how sweet! Love his sleepy smile!
is he ever sweet!
great shots and i love his lips!tara
Aww these are precious. I love the little smile in the second one!
soo cute, love them when they are sleeping and first wake up!!
I love his looking at you! His smile is so sweet, and so loving, even if you woke him from his lovely slumber!
Those are so cute. It was worth it to wake him up because you captured such a cute little sleeping shot!:)
Mel,
How stinkin cute! :) I like that he is giving you a tiny smile, like "I know what you're up to mom" and then closes his eyes again! LOVE IT! :)
Cheers,
jewels
Post a Comment